Monday, January 25, 2010

New Band

Something from Craig's List actually seems to be coming together...which is a shocker. Still too soon to tell, but the first rehearsal of the pop-rock cover band went pretty well. I actually didn't prepare that well and regretted it...but it was hard to know if we'd every actually meet up. Now I know what I need to accomplish before our next rehearsal on Feb 1st. Basically, I need to memorize song structures and listen and get down the parts a bit more accurately. The others seem solid in their playing. Maybe too soon to get the personality dynamic down. I couldn't tell what they thought of my playing (like I said, I wasn't as well prepared as I typically like to be, but hopefully they didn't think that means I suck). We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment