Monday, December 13, 2010

SSW, 12/11/10, WYOU Fundraiser

I was a little grumpy about having to do this gig, but it turned out pretty great. The folks at YOU are pretty awesome. I feel badly for them that their funding is in the crapper and they got screwed out of their good slot on the dial.

It's weird to watch yourself playing on a tv monitor, though.

Gig went pretty good, I goofed a couple of minor things, but no biggie. We had in studio support from 3/4 of the band "wives" and fabulous volunteer camerafolk. Funny little intro by Ed Sullivan impersonator...he did a funny little thing about drug references and mistaking us for being "stoned" weaklings (Doors tip o hat...nice). And we pledge rapped the crap out of that thing. Hit my knuckle on the rim during sound check...bled like a mother. Been a while since I've bled on the drums. I've missed it. And we managed to load out before the blizzard hit. Bonus.

Setlist:
1. NEW ROSE
2. DANCE (4X) TO THE RADIO
3. TEENAGE KICKS
4. THE WAY I LOVE YOU
5. HATE & WAR
6. I HATE THE RICH
7. BOSCOBEL BREAKOUT
8. THIS SIDE OF PARADISE
9. SUSPECT DEVICE
10. WARSAW (dropped for time)
11. TWO PINTS OF LAGER AND A PACKET OF CRISPS PLEASE
12. O' COME ALL YE FAITHFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment