Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SVFD Club Tavern 1/15/2015

SVFD played Club Tavern with Madpolecats.  BL was getting over losing her voice, so we cut a few tunes due to that. Stage sound and general stage setup was a bit weird...I could really only hear myself, the drums, and the vox...but since that's mostly what I needed it was ok. Hot on stage from old style lights. It is hard to see the audience from the stage.

Setlist:
Rudy (x-accord)-soundcheck
Freedom (no vox)
Rascal King (B)
Came out of a lady (J)
About a girl (J)
Sergio (B)
Wallet (J-accord)
Somewhere in the between (B-accord)
Spiderwebs (J)
Mr. Smiley (B)
Metro (J)
Lost again (J&B)
Lemuel (B)
Point-Counterpoint (B)
Grazing in the Grass (no vox)
I don't love you anymore (B)
Dandelions (J)
Red rubber ball (J&B-accord)
Mr. Blue Sky (B)
I will survive (J)

No comments:

Post a Comment