Friday, January 23, 2015

What a Difference a Mere Three and a Half Years Makes

I was just doing a google search and happened across one of my own posts in which I muse about some day being in a Breeders tribute band but listing all of my misgivings.

In the last 9 months I've recorded most of the Breeders catalog and played everything on the recordings. I've also been asked to join a live tribute and sort of turned it down (but when asked I felt pretty strongly that I'd only want to drum or play lead guitar in such an enterprise, which is no where near what I was thinking when I made that old post). I have even learned to play power chords and then subsequently realized that KiD doesn't really use power chords much and so I've started to learn to play barre chords.

Time is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment