Friday, February 10, 2012

Left to get Bass Tab for

1. Lovely Day…have guitar chords...ALBUM SONG
2. Rock a My Soul…have guitar chords...ON OUR LIST
3. Santo…have guitar chords...ON OUR LIST
4. I Can't Forget (Leonard Cohen) …have guitar chords...RICK LIKES
5. Wild Honey Pie (Beatles)…think this is almost done

6. Evil Hearted You (Yardbirds) …have guitar chords
7. Hang on to Your Ego (Beach Boys) …have guitar chords
8. I've Been Waiting for You (Neil Young) …have guitar chords
9. Boom Chicka Boom…just recently got guitar chords
10. Bam Thwok…have guitar chords
11. Make Believe…have guitar chords

12. Born in Chicago (Paul Butterfield Blues Band)…blues song

13. Theme from Narc…I got nothing
14. Ain't That Pretty at All (Warren Zevon)…I got nothing...I KIND OF WANT TO LEARN

No comments:

Post a Comment