Friday, May 16, 2014

FW 4/25; SVFD 4/26; CJ 4/26; SVFD 5/3

Holy crap I forgot to blog FOUR SHOWS!  I'll have to dig back to get set lists for these...

FW 4/25 at LRC
Went pretty well and I got it on tape.

SVFD 4/26 at LRC
A certain member had the wrong location and so showed up five minutes late to start and without her music. She still kicked ass, though the set had to be abbreviated. Sadly we were supposed to play 1-1:30pm and I was supposed to haul ass to Busking for Books and get there by 1:45pm...but I didn't get there until around 2pm due to the late start at LRC.




CJ 4/26 at Busking for Books
Busking for Books was 1-3pm and I was stuck at LRC, so I didn't arrive until around 2pm. But that was okay, they started without me. In the middle of Manta Ray a little girl jumped on "stage" and started dancing. Also, during Wave of Mutilation someone was carried out on a stretcher from State Street Brats...right when we said "You think you're dead..."






SVFD 5/3 at GRC board fundraiser at Brink
I played pretty well and remember very little else about this other than the guitar player broke a string and, of course, I was the one with a replacement.



No comments:

Post a Comment