Thursday, December 10, 2009

Progress on Radar Love

I mastered the very basics of Radar Love...and made a video this weekend. It is really weird because there's no music. My stereo died, so I'm listening via headphones on a portable. The performance is uneven, no doubt about it, but getting a little better every day. Video to come if I can get it to upload.

The solo section is mostly ready (though not accurate to the original) and I've begun to focus on building and cleaning up the fills...as well as adding back in some of the bass drum stuff I'd dropped.

I'm ready for Saturday, but I want to push on with this tune and try to get it closer to the recording.

I've also added Cissy Strut to Saturday's song list...and have the basics down. I'm skipping most of the bass drum and greatly simplifying the fills, but it still recognizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment