Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Preparing

So these are the songs proposed thus far for ska. Not all of them are ska tunes.

Streetlight Manifesto - Dear Sergio


Catch 22 - Point the Blame


Live version with ok view of bass player


Streetlight Manifesto - Supernothing


Superman- Goldfinger


I'm not sure if this is ska or not, but it is close enough for me.
Rubblebucket-Came Out of a Lady


Not ska at all...
Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa (Sad Song) - Otis Redding

Here's the version I was given:


The next two reminder me of the Zimbabwe sampler cd I have. I like them...but they certainly aren't ska.
Zing Zong - Kanda Bongo Man


Marcory Gazoil - Zitnany Neil


I've submitted the following:

I think I'll be able to figure out and play this one.
Hope I Never Lose My Wallet - Mighty Mighty Bosstones


I'm regretting suggesting this a bit. Wish I'd picked something easier. Maybe Infantile Beggar.
Sugar Smax - Sprawl

No comments:

Post a Comment