Monday, April 2, 2012

I Stalk Therefore I Am

Sooooo....

Last week I found this odd little interview with Kim Deal about food. The post is from last September and I nearly skipped over this line:
"She is an L.A. resident (temporary) these days and living not too far from me, so we met at her place. Kim Deal is a busy gal with a full calendar, in a little over a month she will embark on a Pixies US tour called ‘Lost Cities’ performing the classic ‘Doolittle’ album. She is also in the studio making new music for her own band."

Hold the phone...shut the front door. What exactly does "in the studio making new music for her own band" mean?

So today I'm looking for new food blogs to read and I thought...hey that lady with the KD interview must have a food blog...right? Of course she does. Ok...fine...whatever. And then I see THIS post from March 21st...just a week or so ago. And there's another frickin' picture of Kim Deal. So she's still in LA probably.

I know for a fact that Kelley Deal is hauling all over the country with R Ring as of late. So...again I ask...what exactly does "in the studio making new music for her own band" mean?

Possible meanings:
1) Pixies
2) Breeders (possible giveaway...photo for interview taken by Mando Lopez)
3) New band we don't know yet
4) Food interview girl has her head up her ass.

The first three are all interesting options for sure.

Oh...I missed one possibility.

That I should maybe just get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment