Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pixies Bass Fakebook Update

Hizzah!

I've been having trouble uploading updates to the Pixies Bass Tab Fakebook over the last few months. But I'm happy to say I've resolved the issue. Turned out I needed to empty the trash to free up disk space. So I've now been able to post the newest update...which is from today.

There are only 14 songs remaining with "red titles" (that is to say the tab is incomplete). 8 of these are covers that we probably won't learn....most of which I don't even WANT to learn (I've Been Waiting for You, Hang on to Your Ego, Born in Chicago, I Can't Forget, Ain't that Pretty At All, Wild Honey Pie, Theme from Narc, Evil Hearted You). 5 are b-sides that are still in play, but unlikely (I'll still probably learn them myself though...Boom Chicka Boom, Bam Thwok, Santo, Make Believe, Rocka My Soul). And 1...just one...is an album track...Lovely Day...and I'm 80% sure that I almost have it right. It is on the list of songs to learn in the next round...and so it should be nailed down in the next few months for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment