Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bands

I've been answering Craig's List ads steadily for the last year. They don't tend to go anywhere.

One has gotten to the "email sent to more than 2 people to schedule first rehearsal" stage. It was sent to five people, actually...2 guitars, bass, vocal, and me.

If we actually get together I'll be shocked. If we have more than one rehearsal...uber shocked. Actually end up as a band...no way.

My side project seems to be on permanent hiatus due to scheduling problems and disenchantment by the main protagonist.

My hoped for new tribute band is on the back burner...as the other three players decide whether they really want to do it our not.

My dreaded "idiot" project with a former bandmate seems unlikely to come to fruition.

Ya know...standard band shit.

On the bright side, there seems to be some gig chances coming up for SSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment