Monday, January 11, 2010

Gig, High Noon, Dec 19th, w/ Underculture

Really nice photos of this show up at You Be the Mouse.

I didn't properly rehash this gig in a post yet (think it was part of another post).

I used my own kit. Rested well before the show. Had 2 PBRs before playing. My performance was better than at Mickey's on Dec 12th, but not as good as at Frequency on Jan 8th. We cleared $53 after paying the door and soundguy. Turnout seemed low to me, so I was suprised that we made as much money as we did...but the High Noon is so big that it is really hard to judge attendance. I had a number of friends there.

Set list:
1. WARSAW
2. WE ARE THE ONE
3. YOU STUPID FUCKING LIBERALS
4. THE WAY I LOVE YOU
5. THIS SIDE OF PARADISE
6. MANIAC
7. TEENAGE KICKS
8. FABLE
9. SUSPECT DEVICE
10. DANCE (4X) TO THE RADIO
11. EVERYBODY’S HAPPY NOWADAYS
12. PART TIME PUNKS
13. HELICOPTER
14. POLITICAL SONG FOR MICHAEL JACKSON TO SING
15. BOSCOBEL BREAKOUT
16. FUCKED UP AND WASTED

No comments:

Post a Comment