Thursday, August 19, 2010

SSW, Frequency 8/17/10

I waited too long and now I've forgotten most of the evening. I played well. Played my kit. We moved quickly from song to song and all went pretty well except Mr Suit, which was a little bit fucked up. Small crowd. Donated our money to touring band. Drank not much before...lots after. Had a burrito for dinner. Not much sleep night before, but it was an early show. I had practiced the new tunes more...played through set a few nights prior.

Setlist:
1. PART TIME PUNKS
2. EVERYBODY'S HAPPY NOWADAYS
3. HATE & WAR
4. I HATE THE RICH
5. MR. SUIT
6. DON'T GIVE ME NO LIP CHILD
7. HELICOPTER
8. FABLE
9. BOSCOBEL BREAKOUT
10. TEENAGE KICKS
11. THAT'S HOW I ESCAPED MY CERTAIN FATE
12. WE ARE THE ONE
13. POLITICAL SONG FOR MICHAEL JACKSON TO SING
14. WARSAW
15. NEW ROSE
16. MANIAC
17. SUSPECT DEVICE

No comments:

Post a Comment