Friday, March 16, 2012

CJ, 2/24/2012, Mr Roberts

I totally forgot to rehash this gig.

We played two sets. I've already forgotten who opened. I was tired. We played ten new songs. The show went pretty well though EH seemed out of sorts after getting lost during Rock Music.

Set One
Cecilia Ann
Rock Music
Debaser
Trompe
Isla
Blown Away
I Bleed
River
Holiday
No 13 Baby (we cut this from set for time)
Bird Dream
Monkey
Subbacultcha
Distance = Rate times time
Gigantic
Manta Ray
Ed
Here Comes
Vamos
Wave

Set Two
In Heaven
Wave UK
Bone
Allison
Is She Weird
Head On
Velvety
Planet of Sound
Alec Eiffel
La La Love You
Nimrod
Space I Believe In
Ana
Caribou (we were gonna cut but then had a request for it)
Dead
Into the White (cut for time)
Crackity Jones
Hey
Gouge Away
Where is My Mind
Tame

No comments:

Post a Comment