Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Drummer Talk

The internet, like my life, is a place that I enjoy more when it is familiar. I like reading regular blogs, instead of broadly looking hither and yond. I like a blogger that posts every day, preferrably only a paragraph or two, but every day. I've been trying to find some regular drum reads and find, much to my dismay, that lots of the pages that are out there are updated infrequently...or not at all anymore.

I uncovered this one today, and it seems to be relatively active. I prefer blogs written by single persons, but a good site with multiple writers is okay too. This one seems to be part blog, part podcast talk show. Not ideal as I don't do podcasts, but at least it is active. They are even going to PASIC.

I'm not bringing my laptop to PASIC (mostly due to security concerns and not liking to have to haul it around), so I won't be able to live blog the event. I do plan to take copious notes, though, which will undoubtedly turn into postings here at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment